From cakes to cookies, here's a collection of baked goods everyone should, at least once, bake.
A few tips for beginner bakers:
- Read the whole recipe before beginning, check if you have all the ingredients for your baked goods, and prep each ingredient;
- Remember to preheat your oven!
- Butter consistency is important! Always use this ingredient the way the recipe asks for;
- Measure correctly your ingredients;
- Try not to open your oven door before time - especially if you're baking a cake!
But most important, have fun baking!