This Iced Guava passionfruit drink is a delicious and extra tropical beverage to start a summer day!
Sweetened with homemade pineapple ginger syrup and guava’s natural sugar, this creamy drink has everything to be the highlight of your morning.
If you love drinks with coconut milk, YOU HAVE TO TRY this Iced Pineapple Matcha!
Guava juice. Use unsweetened 100% guava juice for the recipe to work.
Passionfruit juice. Again, use unsweetened 100% passionfruit juice. You can use passionfruit concentrate for an extra dose of passionfruit flavor.
Coconut milk. Use unsweetened and unflavored coconut milk.
Pineapple ginger syrup. The last ingredient of this drink, the syrup adds more sweetness to the beverage and gives delicious hints of pineapple and ginger.
Ice cubes. Use filtered water when making ice cubes. Starbucks uses triple filtered water.
How to make it
Start by making the pineapple ginger syrup, if you still don’t have it in your fridge. You’ll get all the instructions plus a how-to video in the post.
In a pitcher, add the syrup, passionfruit and guava juice, and coconut milk. Stir until combined.
Fill a tall glass with ice cubes. Pour the drink over it and serve.
Tips for success
- Make sure to use 100% guava juice for the best flavor;
- Avoid canned coconut milk for this recipe. Use the one you can find in the beverage section of the grocery store;
- If you don’t like or don’t want to make a homemade syrup, you can use store-bought pineapple syrup.
No, iced guava passionfruit drink is made with plant-based milk and fruit juice, having no caffeine.
While juice has 100% fresh fruit juice, nectar contains other ingredients like sugar and preservatives. It makes a sweeter drink, and sometimes it has a more artificial flavor.
You can strongly taste the guava juice and the coconut milk. Passionfruit juice gives hints of sourness, and the pineapple syrup stays very subtle but still makes a difference.
Yes, but you have to enjoy the 2 main ingredients for it to be your truth. If you like the flavor of guava, and are into coconuty tropical combos, you’ll probably love this drink.
Iced Guava Passionfruit Drink (Starbucks Copycat)
- ⅓ cup guava juice
- 2 ½ tablespoon passionfruit juice
- 2 tablespoon pineapple ginger syrup
- ⅓ coconut milk
- Start by making the pineapple ginger syrup, if you still don’t have it in your fridge. You’ll get all the instructions plus a how-to video in the post.
- In a pitcher, add the syrup, passionfruit and guava juice, and coconut milk. Stir until combined.
- Fill a tall glass with ice cubes. Pour the drink over it and serve.